Kari Kärkkäinen

Kari Kärkkäinen
Pyhän Hengen tuli syttyköön

maanantai 7. lokakuuta 2019

Torben Sondergaard turvapaikkaa hakemassa

Vainot Euroopassa ovat alkaneet TV7:n Ohjelma Suomenkielinen tekstitys

"Koko perhe pakkasi elämänsä kahdeksaan matkalaukkuun ja lähti järjestelmällistä vainoa Tanskasta pakoon Yhdysvaltoihin."



" The Last Reformation

I have waited many months to share this with you.

This is somehow the hardest and most emotional video I have ever done. But it is also a big relief to finally get this out.

Yes, we are seeking Asylum in America, and I would like to share some of the crazy things that have happened in the last six months.

We have experienced a crazy and organized persecution from many sides - a persecution that ended up with us leaving Denmark with 8 suitcases, in order to not go to jail, or lose our kids. Later, even going through a spiritual battle like never before, ending up in a hospital, thinking I was going to die. But it has also been a time with fasting and a closeness to Christ we have never experienced before... How God has come to us, again and again, when we couldn’t take any more... How a man I didn’t know gave me a lot of money in an airport, and how we saw very strong miracles!

I hope you will see this very personal and emotional video to the end.

I look forward to see what will come out of all of this. All to God's glory!

Let’s stand together and see a breakthrough like never before.

Blessings!
Torben "

Ei kommentteja: